Join us for the event that provides global perspectives and the very latest announcements from the submarine cable industry. Visit our booth to discuss how our interconnection platform enables digital business over land and undersea and attend our panel discussion.
10th July 2018 | 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
The New Consortium – Forever Altering the Traditional Subsea Cable Business Model?
- Are we set to see the end of the operator dominated cable consortium as content & cloud giants play an ever more pivotal role in new cable builds?
- Identifying key takeaways from recent carrier & content/cloud partnerships and how we can apply these to similar future projects
- How are the likes of AWS, Facebook, Google & Microsoft set to encourage other companies with high capacity demands to invest in their own networks?
- Predicting what the submarine cable consortium of tomorrow will look like
- Nigel Bayliff, CEO, Aqua Comms
- Keith Shaw, VP of Sales, Equinix
- Steve Grubb, Global Optical Architecture, Facebook
- Dave Crowley, Senior Director of Global Network Acquisition, Microsoft
- Mohamed Nasr, AVP, Cable Development, EMEA, PCCW Global
- Larry Schwartz, CEO, Seaborn Networks
Want to meet us at Subsea Connect EMEA? Book your meeting today.
Please register your interest and our team will be in touch shortly