Tell us more about how we can help you develop strategies to best leverage Platform Equinix.Get in Touch
Network Services Connecting you to more customers and revenue opportunities
When is a data center a revenue center?When it houses a $5.5 billion market opportunity for communications services.
Find out how.
Cisco reports that mobile traffic is expected to double every year through 2014, while video and real-time applications will experience 5x growth, and IP traffic will see 4x growth. This will require dramatic growth in networked data center infrastructure, and Equinix can help you increase your share of that revenue.
Monetize interconnection opportunities.
Platform Equinix’s global footprint of carrier-neutral IBX® data centers gives you capital-effective locations to deploy infrastructure once, and then cross connect quickly and efficiently to multiple, high-value customers. Our unique ecosystems give you direct access to leading customers and partners in financial services, cloud services, content, and the enterprise.
Connect to customers such as:
- 4 of the top 5 video sites (Comscore)
- 5 of the top 5 web properties (Comscore)
- 4 of the top 5 video ad properties (Comscore)
- 4 of the top 5 social networks (Alexa)
- 5 of the world's largest MNOs
- 4 of 5 smart phone platforms
- 450 + cloud providers
- 600 + IT service providers
Find partners and expand your reach.
Platform Equinix is where you can find the most partners to expand your service reach and enter new markets.
- Access more than 975 public and private networks to optimize access, latency and uptime performance
- Target 4,500+ network-hungry customers, including specialized cloud and financial ecosystems—all just a cross connect away
- Connect buyers and sellers of Ethernet services worldwide through the Equinix Carrier Ethernet Exchange
- Leverage the Equinix Internet Exchange, the world’s most widely distributed peering and traffic exchange, peering 2,500 Gbps of IP traffic to over 90% of the world’s Internet routes
- Easily access all three of the global GRX Data Exchanges for mobile traffic
- Gain access to GRX operators—24 of 35 GRX operators use Equinix for global data roaming services
- Ensure you can scale your services with coverage in 32 major business and population centers across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific
- Rely on 10M+ ft 2 sq. ft. of global data center capacity and power in highly reliable data centers delivering a >99.999% uptime record
Join the world's most important networks.
In 2000, to ensure the future growth of the Internet, several major IP backbones looked to establish strategic interconnection hubs with a single neutral data center operator. They chose Equinix. Soon, the top networks, carriers and ISPs followed, and today, more than 975 of them have established strategic points of presence in Equinix (IBX®) data centers around the globe.
Leverage this density and diversity of interconnection partners to achieve the network deployment speed and scale you need. Grow revenues by expanding your network presence and services into new regions across the globe. Best of all, use the same infrastructure in the same sites to cross connect directly to more than 4,500+ cloud services, content, enterprise, and financial services customers. You can’t do that in a carrier hotel.
Learn how Platform Equinix enables the most progressive businesses to accelerate growth.
Learn how these unique and robust ecosystems can put you closer to your target markets, customers and partners.
Our world-class data centers deliver performance and reliability without sacrificing flexibility.
We have the key to reducing latency in your core markets across the globe.
Brochures & Datasheets
Learn how to reach new customers while maintaing performance quality and cost control.
Find the most partners to expand your service reach and enter new markets.
Find out why Gartner is placing so much emphasis on the "platform effect" and how you can leverage it to speed growth.
The explosive growth in mobile, content, and cloud-based data traffic offers tremendous revenue opportunities for high margin retail services such as Ethernet and MPLS.
Colocation provides a business model to help network service providers meet their revenue targets without putting excessive capital at risk. To successfully address the needs of the network provider segment, colocation providers co-evolve up the value chain, to meet demand for a more robust suite of managed and value-added services.