Tell us more about how we can help you develop strategies to best leverage Platform Equinix.Get in Touch
Enterprise Optimizing your IT infrastructure
Move to a New Flexible IT Model.Transform your IT operations and increase business value.
To remain competitive, you must be able control infrastructure costs without sacrificing the performance of your WAN and applications.
Platform Equinix is where enterprises and IT performance connect.
The rich ecosystem inside Platform Equinix can help you cost-effectively solve your digital supply-chain challenges:
- Shift capital infrastructure costs to an operating expense, aggregating or distributing your data center footprint as needed and using low-cost cross connects to reach application and cloud service providers
- Support your global growth with Equinix’s commitment to capacity expansion and presence in new global markets
- Improve productivity, reduce downtime, and increase user satisfaction by selecting direct traffic paths
- Ensure reliability with our fully standards-compliant data centers, featuring comprehensive backup power, network resiliency, and vigilant security
Overcome the security, performance, and compliance hurdles to cloud adoption.
A growing number of the more than 450 leading cloud service providers in Platform Equinix support direct cross connects into their infrastructure from customer deployments. This means you can locate your environments in multiple global locations—near customers and employees—and tie them directly into your global flex-computing, compliant hosting and network service partners.
We get you closer to your users to increase their satisfaction.
Our global footprint in key network traffic hubs and population centers enables you to host your applications closer to end users. Choose from more than 1,000+ networks around the world and an array of interconnection options so you can reduce cost while improving performance.
We get you closer to partners to increase your growth potential.
Leverage best-in-class network and cloud providers to optimize IT performance, simplify your operations, and gain flexibility.
- Network Performance Hub: Access more than 1,000+ network providers for optimum cost, diversity, performance, and resiliency
- Application Performance Node: Improve productivity, reduce risk and downtime, and increase user satisfaction by locating applications in proximity to target markets
- Equinix Marketplace: Rapidly create business value with access to more than 4,500+ potential customers and partners
Leverage our global footprint.
Equinix is the only data center provider offering network choice and global reach. Platform Equinix enables you to rapidly deploy data center operations in 32 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Learn how Platform Equinix enables the most progressive businesses to accelerate growth.
Learn how these unique and robust ecosystems can put you closer to your target markets, customers and partners.
Our world-class data centers deliver performance and reliability without sacrificing flexibility.
We have the key to reducing latency in your core markets across the globe.
Innovative marketing automation software leader Marketo raises profit margins and increases end-user application performance more than 20% after moving its SaaS infrastructure to Equinix data centers.
E-Filing service provider speeds time to production, and delivers secure, high-performance connections through Equinix-Logicworks partnership.
Contact Solutions creates a tiered architecture across Platform Equinix to obtain performance and cost efficiencies and ensure an optimal customer experience.
Katten, a Chicago-based, full service law firm with 6000 attorneys in offices in the US, Shanghai, and London, use Equinix to deploy critical IT infrastructure to meet the needs of a distributed workforce.
Since 2005, Arces has relied on Equinix to provide the quality data centers and wealth of network choice that its customers expect. The relationship proved especially valuable when Sesame Workshop—a long-time Arces client and the non-profit educational organization behind Sesame Street—approached Arces about supporting a short-term online event.
In Their Words
“While we had to evaluate a few scenarios, we knew we wouldn’t have to worry about facility-related issues because we had already installed Sesame Workshop in an Equinix data center.”— Adrian Goins, President and CEO, Arces Network
Brochures & Datasheets
Learn how to assemble best-in-class enterprise IT solutions that deliver on cost and performance.
In the National Capital Region and throughout the globe, Equinix is expanding to support the mission of our Federal customers.
Find out why Gartner is placing so much emphasis on the "platform effect" and how you can leverage it to speed growth.