Silicon Valley Data Centers Services & Interconnection Points
Equinix Silicon Valley Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Silicon Valley data centers are business hubs for more than 450 companies. Our Silicon Valley customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 140 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Silicon Valley colocation centers serve the highest concentration of technology companies with the largest peering hubs in the world. Top software, IT, engineering, computer, Internet content and microprocessor companies use our Silicon Valley colocation facilities to distribute high-availability, high-speed digital services. Silicon Valley is also home to Equinix’s corporate headquarters.
Silicon Valley Offerings
Our Silicon Valley colocation centers also offer:
- Interconnections to one of the world’s largest Internet exchanges and peering points
- Seven buildings with more than 448,500 square feet of colocation space
- Ability to interconnect directly to 450+ companies colocated with Equinix at this location
- Dense mix of top global networks, cloud service providers, digital content companies and social media platforms
- Connections to 140+ network service providers
Silicon Valley IBX® Benefits
- Access to 140+ network providers for unparalleled customer reach
- Largest retail colocation footprint and densest interconnectivity in the Silicon Valley region, with many mature business ecosystems to match customers with the right business partners
- Direct connect available to Amazon Web Services
- Access to the two largest peering hubs in the Silicon Valley market
- International carrier connections, including China Telecom, Reliance Communications and Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.