Chicago Data Centers & International Business Exchange Colocation Services
Equinix Chicago Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Chicago data centers are business hubs for more than 500 companies. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 130 providers. They can also interconnect directly to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Chicago is one the world’s top global financial centers and home to three major financial and futures exchanges: the Chicago Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Our strong relationships with these exchanges have helped make Equinix the preferred colocation center for financial services firms. Banks, trading exchanges, brokers, traders, clearinghouse merchants, market data suppliers and proprietary software vendors all interconnect on Platform Equinix.
Our Chicago colocation centers also offer:
- Proximity to one of the top ten global financial centers and the headquarters of many multinational corporations
- Dense concentrations of financial services companies, cloud service providers, content providers, IT service providers and enterprises
- 4 buildings with more than 190,000 square feet of colocation space
- Connection options to 130+ network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to500+ companies colocated with Equinix in our Chicago facilities
Chicago IBX® Benefits
- Connect to ecosystem of 130+ network providers and 90+ cloud providers to offer high performance to customers and partners
- Access a large number of CDNs
- Strong peering and network base to facilitate reliable content delivery to end-users
- Strategic Midwest location ideal for business continuity and disaster recovery operations
- Members of Equinix Financial ecosystem include Chicago Intercontinental Exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Deutsche Borse, NYSE SFTI and Trading Technologies
How Can We Help?
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.