Munich Data Centers & Colocation Provider
Equinix Munich Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Munich data centers are business hubs for more than 55 companies. Our Munich customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 29 providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Our Munich data centers have prime locations in one of Germany’s most important banking and insurance industry hubs. The region is also home to thriving automotive, Internet, digital media and electronics industries. Companies in these sectors rely on Equinix’s Munich colocation facilities to make highly reliable, low-latency connections with business partners and customers locally, nationally and internationally.
Our Munich data centers also offer:
- Connections to 29+ network service providers
- Two buildings with 7,800+ square meters (84,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Compliance with ISO 9001: 2008 standards for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards for information security management systems (MU1 and MU2)
- Ability to interconnect directly to 50+ companies colocated with Equinix in Munich
- Dense concentrations of financial services and insurance companies, high-tech industries and automotive companies
Munich IBX® Benefits
- Ideal location for hosting cloud services and data in compliance with Germany's data-privacy laws
- High density of automotive manufacturers and technology industries in the Munich area, including Internet, digital media and electronics companies
- Offers broad choice of networks for peering and transit and also cloud providers to ensure an optimal mix of services and competitive pricing through cross connection
- Offers highly secure and scalable colocation space with remote support and technical monitoring
- Provides secure, resilient and compliant colocation for a high concentration of insurance companies
- Offers business continuity/disaster recovery solutions on-site
- Hosts centralized mobile applications serving the whole European market for a large U.S.-based provider
- Direct connectivity to INXS and ALP-IX exchanges
- Compliant with key international standards including ISO 9001: 2008 for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for information security management systems
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.