Paris Data Centers & Internet Exchange Location
Equinix Paris Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Paris data centers are business hubs for more than 200 companies. Our Paris customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 70 providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Along with being a major international center of finance and business, Paris is a hub for French Internet traffic and for the exchange of traffic between the U.S. and Europe. The metro region is also a termination point for many undersea cable systems in the Mediterranean, bringing providers to Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Our strategic location in Paris give our data centers a high level of carrier connectivity, making them ideal locations to procure bandwidth and optimize network performance.
Our Paris data centers also offer:
- Four buildings with 26,000+ square meters (289,000+ square feet) of data center space Dense concentrations of banking, commerce, transport and telecommunications companies
- Option to connect to 70+ network service providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to 200+ companies colocated with Equinix in Paris
Paris IBX® Benefits
- Direct access to multiple mobile service provider core nodes including Syniverse, RIM and Adaptive Mobile
- Peering access to more than 200 networks
- PA2, PA3 and PA4 operate as a campus environment, allowing for simple and cost-effective connectivity options between buildings
- Access to markets in the Middle East and Africa via subsea cable landings at Marseille
- Compliant with key international standards including ISO 9001: 2008 for quality management systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for information security management systems
How Can We Help?
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.