Sydney Colocation Provider & Data Center Services
Equinix Sydney Data Centers
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our Sydney colocation facilities are business hubs for more than 450 companies. Our Sydney customers can choose from a broad range of network services from more than 120 providers. They can also interconnect to customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
Located near the Sydney Central Business District, Australia’s largest corporate and financial center, Equinix colocation facilities are the only place where companies can set up direct links to both of the continent’s two largest peering points: the Southern Cross Cable Head, a trans-Pacific network of telecommunications cables, and the PIPE Pacific Cable network that runs from Australia to Guam.
Our Sydney colocation facilities also offer:
- Three buildings with more than 12,000 square meters (125,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Connections to more than 120 network service providers
- Dense concentrations of financial services companies, enterprises and cloud service providers
- Two-time recipient of the Australia Data Center of the Year award from Frost & Sullivan (2011, 2012)
- Best Data Center Services Provider award from Telecom Asia magazine (2013)
- AWS Direct Connect, enabling customers to establish a private, high-speed network connection to Amazon Web Services to reduce network costs, increase bandwidth throughput and provide a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections
- Ability to interconnect directly to 450+ companies colocated with Equinix in Sydney
Sydney IBX® Benefits
- More than 150 cloud and IT service providers offering a full range of managed services and cloud solutions
- Hybrid cloud platform deployment made easy with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect available, improving performance and reducing cost via a private fiber-optic connection
- Largest collection of international and regional networks in Australia
- Equinix Internet Exchange is the largest network peering platform in the Australia market
- Integrated with core electronic trading and capital markets in Sydney. Hosts multiple execution venues across multiple asset classes and ticker plants for multiple market data providers alongside core network and regional access providers
- Located very close to trans-oceanic cable stations, facilitating global connectivity for financial services community
- Hosts the growing electronic payments industry, including payment gateways, aggregators, banks and network providers
Tell us more about how we can help you create the perfect solution for your business needs.